Register here! 2nd run will be on November 13, 20, and 27, 2021 via Zoom
Price is PHP10,000 per pax for the whole seminar. Get an early bird 10% discount if you pay on or before October 30, 2021. If you enroll in groups of 3, get an additional 5% group discount.
This seminar will provide participants a framework for preparing financial projections. It will cover important variables considered in financial planning and forecasting which start with establishing the long-term goals of an organization. The macroeconomic variables that may be sensitive to the operation of a company and basic structures used for industry analysis will likewise be discussed. The seminar will provide a brief review of financial analysis which will focus on trend analysis. These topics will be critical in setting reasonable assumptions that will be useful in financial forecasting.
This seminar will also include financial modelling which can assist planners in preparing financial forecasts.
At the end of the seminar, the participants are expected to:
- Identify the macroeconomic variables that are sensitive to the operations of the companies they work for.
- Apply the models for industry analysis in the respective sectors their companies come from.
- Identify possible strategic goals for the companies they work for given their appreciation of strategic planning, macroeconomics and industry analysis.
- Formulate reasonable assumptions that can be used in financial forecasting.
- Prepare financial projections manually and through the use of financial models.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers from different levels;
- Credit and equity analysts;
- Finance educators; and
Schedule of Activities (3 days)
November 13 (Saturday) 9am to 4pm
November 20 (Saturday) 9am to 4pm
- Financial Statement Method
- Factors Considered in Forecasting Sales
- External Factors
- Internal Factors
Trend Analysis and Financial Ratios
November 27 (Saturday) 9am to 4pm
Financial Forecasting and Financial Modelling Case
The seminar will be conducted through the following approaches: lecture, exercises, workshop for financial modelling and case discussion.
The seminar will be conducted by professors from the Cesar E.A. Virata School of Business, UP Diliman.
Online via Zoom